Sunday, June 14, 2009

8 Things

8 THINGS I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO:

My boyfriend coming home.

Taking a nap

Cuddling

Seeing my mom

Eating some sun chips

taking a hot bath




8 THINGS I DID YESTERDAY:

Wrote Amia Grace a poem

Read some emails

Emailed a few people

Cried

tried to take a nap

Rented movies

Took a hot shower

Played video games with my boyfriend



8 THINGS I WISH I COULD DO:

Stop crying!

Still be pregnant with Amia

understand math

Buy a car

Crawl under a rock and stay there

Understand why things happen

Talk to my mom about my daughter (in detail)

Make people understand!!


8 SHOWS I WATCH:

I dont watch much tv, but I do like:

Secret life of the american teenager

biggest loser

TLC bringing home baby & baby story


8 FAVORITE FOODS:


Home made Macaroni and Cheese

Mashed potatoes

Fried Chicken

Fried Okra

Northern beans and ham

Chocolate

Chicken and Dumplings

Christmas ham

8 PLACES I’D LIKE TO TRAVEL:

Hawaii

The Bahamas

New York City

Africa

Puerto Rico

Haiti

Japan

tahiti

No comments:

Post a Comment