Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Tired of it ALL!

Im tired of everyone coming to me telling me how hard their life is because their boyfriend hasnt called them in a week and how I "dont understand" what they are going through!
Im tired of people telling me that i lost Amia because...(insensitive comment here)!
Im tired of crying everyday and night!
Im tired of only getting 3 or 4 hours of sleep a night!
I have no clue where i am going with this post, but whatever!
Seriously, do people think that I am "over" losing my daughter? Do they think it is ok to come to me with stupid B.S. about boyfriends not calling and then tell me i dont understand what they are going through and i dont know what emotional pain really is?
For many years I have provided a shoulder for people to cry on and have never once complained about it and now, in my time of need everyone is trying to cry on my shoulder about petty problems and refuse to talk to me about Amia. The only person who have really talked to me about my daughter is my mom and i feel weird talking to her because i know how heart broken she is and she has never had a miscarriage. How am i supposed to expect her to understand where i am coming from if she has never experianced it herself! Dont get me wrong, i love my mom and enjoy talking to her about Amia, even though at times it is very emotional, but i would love to be able to talk to someone who has been in my shoes!
I just want to attack someone, anyone, right now! I am so frustrated, hurt, tired, and sick that it makes no sense. How am I supposed to "be ok" with everything that is going on, help everyone with their problems, and at the same time deal with losing my daughter without talkin to anyone about her?
HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO DEAL WITH EVERYONE ELSES PETTY ASS BULLSHIT WHEN I CANT EVEN DEAL WITH LOSING MY DAUGHTER?
How is it that you want me to tell you why your boyfriend isnt calling or why you still have morning sickness or why your mom is "being unfair" when I cant even tell my mom or boyfriend why my daughter died!?!? How am I supposed to answer your 1,00,000 questions when NO ONE can answer my ONE question!
If people dont realize that I am not in the mood to hear their bullshit right now, and want to focus on my life then they are going to get a rude awakening! No longer am i going to be a push over! I need "me" time...I need someone to talk to...I need a shoulder to cry on!!

5 comments:

  1. If you can't deal with people's petty shit right now, then don't. Simply tell them that you are not in the frame of mind to be listening to everyone's problems because you have enough of your own pain to deal with. If they can't show you some compassion with what you are dealing with, then they are not true friends. They may not have walked down the road you're travelling right now, but they can listen, lend a shoulder, cry with you and give you a hug. Support doesn't always have to understand, but it does have to empathize. I'm so sorry you're hurting right now. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Second what Margaret said. To those who don't get it and are complaining to you: stop them, look them in the eye and say, "My baby died inside of me." That should stop them cold.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have tried to make them stop coming to me with their problems but they never listen! I have told them "Unless its a matter of life or death, then dont talk to me about it!" Its like they dont listen or dont understand english.

    Good idea Virgina. Next time I will definitely say that!

    I just wish that this pain would go away!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am tired of hearing my pregnant friends complain about stupid things like- someone stole their baby name.
    I think all of us lost baby moms should move to a tropical island for a few months.

    ReplyDelete
  5. No Bree, not for a few months...FOREVER!!

    Someone told me that my daughters name was stupid since she is dead and I should have stuck with Lainey and saved Amia Grace for when I "actually have a daughter." I almost smacked them for saying that.

    I have also heard someone say that miscarried/still born babies "dont count!"

    I couldnt believe my ears! Sometimes I wish people who think like that would experiance a miscarriage halfway into their pregnancy so they would realize that OUR BABIES DO COUNT! Then again, I wouldnt wish a miscarriage/still birth on my worst enemy!!

    ReplyDelete