Friday, June 12, 2009

Amia Grace

Upon "giving birth" to my daughter I assumed that I would name her Lainey Jolene, after all that was the name that I had picked if I had a girl.

Up until yesterday I hadnt told anyone that she was a girl, not even my own mom. Yesterday I decided that I wanted my baby to have a name that meant something! A name that an angel would have. I talked to my mom for a bit then asked her to look up names for boys and girls that meant beloved or loved something along those lines. The first few names she came up with were boys names.

Well, she eventually came up with some girls names. There was Amia, Jahzarrah, Grace, Shushaunna, and a few others. She told me that Amia means beloved and Grace means God Favor. After hearing that I knew my baby girl finally had a name. Amia Grace!

Jahzarrah means princess, and beloved princess would have been a lovely name meaning, but I dont need a name that means princess to remind me. No matter what, I will always think of her as my little princess, my angel!

To me, there is no other name in the world that is so fitting for my daughter!

Amia Grace, you WILL be missed dearly, but you will NEVER be forgotten!

Mommy, daddy, YaYa, and PaPa will always miss and love you!

2 comments: